Safi Fields Cultivation Update


Update 07th October 2012

We waked up in the morning at around 5.00 am. After  breakfast we collected our agriculture tools to
get our job done. Our field geographically consist of shallow solid in the North East  side, and very deep soil in the North West side. Thus after good planning the potato was saw in the deep soil. We manage to saw about half the field. Then we saw some garlic and manage to seed the an other lot of French Onions.

Meanwhile my Mother was still picking Carobs, I manage to seed other type of Onions.

It was a full hard day. But I was happy that the work was actually done... There are other things to do, but I was very tired thus we went home...

Update 14th October 2012

After I have noticed that this Blog date have been issued wrongly. Last Sunday I  Spent a day cleaning the field residential house. Just One room. But I have to rubbish allot of things into a big fire.

It was a great experience.

On same day I have divided the Artichokes and replant them into new areas. Plus I manage to repair a door which leads to the roof.

I have planted also other peas , long beans, too..

I was very tired and I called it a satisfactory day.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment